Fuel Log 1.2 Released
Fuel Log 1.2 has been released
- UI Improvements
- Replaced some clickable images with buttons
- Adjusted Margins and/or padding values
- Increased some font sizes
- Implemented default Vin (“123VIN456”) and license plate (“vehiclename01”) values.
- General Code Improvements for stability and readability.
- Fixed issue with requesting permission.
- Added Demo Vehicle
- Implemented Active Vehicle
- Fixed the “orderBy” for how log items are sorted. multiple refills on the same day were not sorting properly.
- Fixed Default Vehicle not setting correctly
- Fixed issue with miles this tank and miles per gallon not calculating properly in certain circumstances.
- Fixed Backup “back button” not working properly
- Fixed About “back button” not working properly
- Implemented delete log
- changed new/edit vehicle save/delete/cancel from images to buttons.
- Re-worked code to remove/reduce AlertDialogs
- Fixed calculation issue with first fuel log item
- Fixed fuel log not loading properly