Fuel Log 184.108.40.206: This release fixes some issues caused on some specific devices. along with some interface changes and improvements.
- Code consolidation / simplification
- Code Modularization.
- Backups: Complete overhaul of the backups. The initial code was more out of necessity rather than usability. Making a backup remains the same. However, restoring a backup now asks for a file to use as input. .db file filtering is next.
- DatabaseHelper->copyDatabase() to check and create database paths before copying.( Caused a crash on some devices)
- FileManager: Complete rewrite of the file manager. When restoring now prompts to select a database file instead of it being hardcoded.
- Garage: Other visual elements are now hidden when creating a new vehicle during the first run.
- Resolved cursor out of bounds error when running on some devices.
UI Improvements / Changes
- Garage: Clicking save now closes the soft keyboard, and scrolls to the bottom of the form.
- Garage: New Vehicle: The add vehicle button is now hidden when the form is open.
- Backups: The buttons now also act as the notification, changing background color and text.
- Settings: Added ScrollView
- General: Adjusted text colors
- General: Adjusted fill colors on vector drawables
- General: Added cancel button to the fuel log entry form.