Meditation Tracker is a personal health tool, I originally designed for my own personal use to track and log meditations. Meditation Tracker lets you create meditation profiles for different techniques you like to try. The log helps you reflect on what works for you and what does not.
With an easy to use interface for tracking meditations, profiles allow you to use any meditation methods you find work for you personally. Meditation Tracker lets you create meditation profiles for different techniques you like to try. The log helps you reflect on what works for you and what does not.
Guided Meditations - UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center - One of the first resources I used when I started meditation.
- Resolved an issue with time not displaying / not being calculated properly.
- UI Improvements
- UI: Alternating row highlighting on log listview.
- UI: Visual Elements now hide when the timer is active.
- UI: Removed all uses of AlertDialog
- UI: Resolved the issue with Table Headers and Columns not lining up.
- General Code Improvements for stability / best practice / readability
- Updated theme
- Fixed time not showing past the second's placeholder
- Implemented delete journal items
- Fixed delete profile
- Resolved issue with journal text not saving on edited logs.
- Added app bar import/export fragment
- Added database Import/export
- Resolved deleted profiles not being removed from profiles list